Sunday, September 30, 2012

Food - its what's for dinner!

Pinterest is known for the many recipes and food ideas.  Here are a few I have tried….Million Dollar Spaghetti, Homemade Pecan Turtles, Brownie Cheesecake Bites, Easy Banana Bread, Pancake Bites, Paula Dean’s Monkey Bread, and Pumpkin Muffins.

Million Dollar Spaghetti




I forgot to take a picture of the finished product before we anihilated it.

Easy Banana Bread - though mine is without the chocolate chips because I forgot to add them.  This was so good, my Mum asked for the recipe!

Pancake Bites - I made this in 2 batches from the original post without adding bacon or banana.  I neglected to factor in that the original poster used a 24 mini cupcake tin and I only have a 12 mini cupcake tin. 


I made the 2nd batch while the first was cooking and figured I would just make "smaller" versions in my regular sized cupcake tin.  Apparently that was the way to go!!!


Homemade Pecan Turtles - this was more effort than satisfaction.  In the future I will simply buy pecan turtles. 

I also did not drizzle my caramel, but rather poured....bad idea

Brownie Cheesecake Bites - delicious and so worth the effort.  They really are reminiscent of the Mini Brownie bites by Hostess


No comments:

Post a Comment