Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Food - Part 2

As you have read, I LOVE Pinterest.  I love the variety and enjoy trying new things from there.  

In this edition, we have: 
Delicious and super easy.  The thing you have to look out for is over-caramelized sugars in the marinade.

Super easy and so good!  I am excited because I saw they have a Pumpkin Beer Bread recipe for the fall season!!!

This wasn't my idea, but rather a BBQ-ing friend.  I over buttered these babies and they were so good!!!

I am making this almost weekly.  It is a simple weeknight dinner for me.  I typically add frozen shrimp as my protein and can take or leave teh bean sprouts.

I made this for a get-together and had to keep myself from eating them all.  The recipe is very similar to how I made donuts when I was younger.  I used our meat injector rot fill these babies wiht pudding!

Another super simple meal choice. I like to slice up a cheese stick to add to the mix.



"Hard boiled" Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment